Donations with Real Impact
Our 2021 GrantMaking To DAte
in Jefferson County
There are many factors at play in charitable giving: from the amount of money to how it grows, where it goes, and how it gets there. We make sure each piece of the process meets your needs and those of the causes you care about. Whether you already know which organizations you want to support, or whether you need our guidance, you will receive attentive and informed service.
Working with JCF is an effective way to achieve multiple charitable goals, focus your giving strategy, support present and future community needs, and build legacy—with low-cost administration. We provide donors with a simple process, prudent stewardship, and flexible giving options for a rewarding philanthropic experience.
- Increase the strength of your gift: We put your charitable dollars where they make the biggest difference.
- Extend the reach of your gift: We help nonprofits build internal capacity so they can more effectively use grant money.
- Ensure the permanence of your gift: We focus on the long-term health of our community and apply grant money where it makes a lasting impact.
- Stay engaged with how your charitable dollars are spent: We welcome donor involvement and encourage active participation in your charitable giving.
- Benefit from tax advantages: JCF is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation organized under the laws of the State of Washington. Contributions to the foundation qualify as charitable deductions as allowed by the IRS.
- Maintain privacy: Many people want to maintain a low profile around their giving and JCF makes that possible. We protect anonymity when requested and we do not sell, share or trade donor names or personal information with any other entity. For donations processed through a third-party service provider, donor information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.