Jefferson County COVID-19 Response & Recovery Fund
The COVID-19 Response General Fund
- The fund is dedicated to organizations that are working to meet immediate needs as well as long term recovery efforts.
- A group of community members review proposals from local organizations and make recommendations for grants.
- While donations being made by credit card are charged a fee by the credit card company, JCF will charge no fees for donations to the fund.
- JCF is committed to complete transparency related to the fund and is willing to share financial information upon request.
- Meredith Wagner, former Executive Director of the Jefferson County Libraries District
- Kathleen Kler, former County Commissioner District 3
- Jean Baldwin, former Director of Health at the Jefferson County Public health Department
- Rose Lincoln Hamilton, Chair of the Board of Jefferson Community Foundation
WE ARE SO PROUD OF THIS COMMUNITY!
$780,050 HAS GONE DIRECTLY TO COMMUNITY SERVICES
- $700,871 – March – October 2020
- $79,179 – March 2021